NMSU Promotion and Tenure Procedures
- Provost’s Website
- Administrative Rules and Procedures, Chapter 9 | HR – Performance Evaluation, Promotion and Tenure
*See table below regarding pre- and post-AUGUST 13, 2018 effective dates
- Annual Performance & Tenure Memo (December 19, 2018)
- 2019-2020 Dates for Notification to Faculty of Nonrenewal
- Teaching Academy: Promotion and Tenure narratives
- Clarification memo regarding new Rule 5.14 -Faculty Credentials
College of Engineering Promotion and Tenure Procedures
- College of Engineering Promotion and Tenure Policies and Procedures
- P&T Schedule
- COE Portfolio Preparation
Engineering Portfolio Forms and Inserts
The College of Engineering Dean’s Office will provide binders with tabbed page dividers and the following inserts.
Please contact Linda Fresques, 6-7416, for your binder.
You may download any of these pages, some of which can be filled out electronically.
- Promotion and Tenure Portfolio Checklist
- College Track Faculty Promotion Form
- Binder Cover
- COE Cover Sheet
- COE Routing Form
- Contract Status Dossier Review Form
- Table of Contents
- Engineering Vision 2020
*Rules relating to Promotion and Tenure are found in Chapter 9 of the ARP. Rules reflect recent revisions to the Promotion and Tenure process and are divided into pre- and post-AUGUST 13, 2018 effective dates.
|EFFECTIVE THROUGH AUGUST 12, 2018||EFFECTIVE AUGUST 13, 2018|
|9.20 – [Pre-AY 18/19] Faculty Performance Evaluation
|9.30 – [Effective AY 18/19] Overview of Faculty Evaluation, Promotion and Tenure Rules; Definitions; Periodic Rules Review