Applicant Eligibility Criteria
- Entering junior year of engineering studies
- GPA equal to or greater than 3.0
- Completion of an essay answering the following questions:
- What does leadership mean to you?
- What leadership roles do you think engineers can fulfill?
- PDF file, no more than one page, single spaced, 12 point Times New Roman, one-inch margins.
- Applications will be assessed by a Leadership Institute Executive Committee comprising engineering leaders.
- Finalists will participate in Skype interviews with committee members.