Engineering New Mexico Resource Network
Engineering Business Assistance
M-TEC engineers have developed a mechanical chile destemmer that could change the chile industry in New Mexico.
The College of Engineering provides support to citizens, businesses and government entities throughout the state of New Mexico through a variety of programs that offer engineering expertise and solutions to assist business and bolster the state's economy.
- Pollution Prevention Assessments
- Energy Efficiency Assessments
- Renewable Energy Deployment Assistance
- Manufacturing Proof of Concept and Prototype Development Assistance
- Advanced Engineering and Technology Assistance
- Innovation and Entrepreneurial Partnerships with NM-MEP and NMSU Arrowhead Center