The Quality Concrete School is hosted for professional engineers and others involved in the construction industry to provide the latest technologies and information used in concrete applications. The workshops encompass a range of competency levels to accommodate those attending. Among the sessions offered will be pervious concrete, concrete overlays, new equipment, sampling and testing, polishing and concrete mix design.
2017 Quality Concrete School Presentations
- Basic Properties
- Pervious Concrete in New Mexico
- Concrete Overlays of Asphalt Parking Lots
- More Basic Properties
- Sampling and Testing
- Improving Concrete Testing
- Decorative Flatwork
- Temperature Measurements for Quality Concrete
- Concrete Mix Design Workshop
- Transporting, Placing, Finishing and Curing Concrete
- GPS in Ready Mix and Construction
Professional Development Hours
Participants completing the workshop will receive 6 professional development hours.
2018 Registration (TBD)