Engineering dean candidates visit campus
Following an extensive search process, five candidates for College of Engineering Dean were invited for interviews and for campus visits.
- Dr. Pius Egbelu, Professor of Industrial Engineering at Louisiana State University and former Dean of NSF Academy for the National Science Foundation and Dean of Engineering at Louisiana State University.
- Dr. Neil Gallagher, Vice President for Research at Savant-Garde LLC, and former dean of engineering at University of Central Florida and Colorado State University.
- Dr. Ricardo Jacquez, Interim Associate Provost for Academic Affairs and Community Colleges at NMSU and a Professor of Civil Engineering at NMSU.
- Dr. Krishna Kavi, Director for the NSF Net-Centric Software and Systems Industry/University Cooperative Research Center (Net-Centric IUCRC) and former Chair and Professor in Computer Science and Engineering at University of North Texas.
- Dr. Debra Larson, Associate Dean for the College of Engineering, Forestry and Natural Sciences at Northern Arizona University and a Professor of Civil Engineering.
And Don’t Miss These Stories
- Telemetering and telecommunications chair awarded to Creusere
- NMSU’s aerospace engineering program to launch graduate program in the fall
- Structural health monitoring topic of lecture by LANL’s Charles Farrar
- Engineering laboratory to be named in honor of Dr. William C. McCarthy
- NMSU College of Engineering to host Technology Forum and Exchange
- NMSU engineering alumnus appointed to President Obama’s Intelligence Advisory Board
- Project Lead the Way available throughout the state
- Secretary Salazar lauds Senate’s confirmation of Michael Connor as Reclamation Commissioner
- Dorothy Lanphere awarded 2010 Mike Watts Fellowship
- Two College of Engineering graduate students receive New Mexico Space Grant Consortium scholarships
- Officials unveil supercomputer access at NMSU
- NMSU’s Physical Science Lab Represented on UVS International Board
- Engineers Week activities set
- Alumni News
- Engineering alumna to be inducted into First Community Bank/NM State Athletics Hall of Fame
- Mercury Computer Systems names David R. Martinez president of Mercury Federal Systems
- In Memoriam: Luis Varela
- Engineering alumnus named department head at University of Nevada
- In Memoriam: Michael “Mike” Lee Wisdom
- Engineering alumnus named Four Corners plant manager
- In Memoriam: Hugh M. Gardner