The Insight Data Engineering Fellows Program is a tuition-free Fellowship for computer scientists and engineers looking to transition to careers in data engineering. Over the last 4 years, we have helped over 600 graduate students and postdocs who are all now data scientists and engineers at over 200 leading data companies across the United States. We would be happy to have graduates from NMSU attend Insight.
The deadline for applications to our January 2017 programs in New York and Silicon Valley is approaching (November 3rd), and we would appreciate your help. Would you be willing to forward the following announcement to your mailing list?
Anne Bessman | Program Manager – Admissions
Insight Data Engineering Fellows Program
Now accepting applications for January 2017 Insight Data Engineering Fellowships
Apply at http://insightdataengineering.com
Deadline: November 3rd
600+ Insight alumni are data engineers and data scientists at leading data companies in Silicon Valley and New York, including Airbnb, Capital One Labs, Facebook, Intuit, Microsoft, Netflix, Yelp, and 200+ other top companies.
Insight Data Engineering Fellowship:
* 7 week, full-time professional training Fellowship
* Learn new cutting-edge open-source technologies with mentorship from industry data scientists and data engineers
* Gain access to industry mentors and meet with data engineers from leading companies
* Join our active community of over 600 Insight alumni
* Self-directed, project-based learning with support from Insight throughout the whole process
* Tuition-free with need-based scholarships available to help cover living costs
* For post-docs or Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD students who will graduate by May 2017
Not yet ready to apply? Sign up for our Data Engineering Notification List
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application!