Anyone in the College of Engineering may nominate a deserving faculty or staff member. The nomination should be accompanied by a supporting statement and should address the nominee’s major accomplishments with respect to criteria listed for the award.
Nominations will be made via the College of Engineering Nomination Form. Additional information, such as resumes, letters of support, etc., for nominated finalists may be requested by the awards committee members.
- January 20 Nominations due
- January 27 Finalists selected, requests for additional information sent to nominees
- February 3 Additional information due
- February 10 Final selection of awardees
- Friday of E-week Awards recognition dinner